Styles Greek Music
Counties Bedfordshire • Berkshire • Buckinghamshire • Cambridgeshire • East Sussex • Essex • Greater London • Hampshire • Hertfordshire • Kent • Northamptonshire • Surrey • West Sussex
Greek music for weddings, Greek themed nights and events.
This is a long established and experienced professional Greek and International band based in UK. The Greek band specialises in: Greek theme nights, Greek weddings, Greek parties, dinners and dances. Dependent on your needs and your budget, the Greek band act could provide:
- A solo performer (Keyboard / Vocals)
- Two performers (Keyboard / Vocals, Guitar / Greek Dancer or Bouzouki)
- Three performers (Keyboard / Vocals, Guitar / Greek Dancer, Bouzouki)
- Four piece band (Keyboard / Vocals, Guitar, Bouzouki, Drums / Vocals).
- The show starts by the Greek band playing background music while the dinner is on with a bit of singing
- Towards the end of your dinner the young male dancer will warm up the audience.
- After your dinner the belly dancer performs with audience participation (optional).
- The show continues with more Greek dancing and audience involvement (Get ready for Zorba the Greek).
- At the end the Greek band could play more Greek, English and International music.
The band's aim is to provide the client with Greek and International entertainment to suit their occasion.
This is one of the very few Greek bands that have a young male Greek dancer as part of the band. The dancer is there, to demonstrate some Greek dances and most importantly for a Greek night, will provide the audience participation, and make sure the night is very entertaining.
This band uses the best bouzouki talents and has performed at 100s of events including: hotels, boat cruses, restaurants, casinos, clubs, festivals, corporate events and private homes all over the UK.
Audience participation is a must and part of the show and the band is prepared to travel and could entertain where necessary.
"Hi Geoff, So sorry for the delay in providing feedback. But I wanted you to know that the duo were great fun on the night and really entered into the spirit of the evening. They lead the ladies in some great dancing - they all thoroughly enjoyed it. Gorge was good enough to judge the best dressed lady and got a kiss for his trouble. The whole booking process was easy. The only think that might have been useful was to have the acts mobile phone no. just in case I needed to contact them on the night as I assume you might not have been available for a call.
Many thanks" Alice, Ladies Social Night, July 2012